1. Arrangements for the cross country presentation event were finalised and Paul has since sent out details regarding this.
2. Jez is to start the handicaps – monthly and quarterly -hooray! (Previous post about this).
3. Vests – Chris to look into the possibility of a different supplier and to review the fabric and design/cut, Ronhill vests being a good alternative to consider.
4. Summer routes to be sorted to include the Tough 10 once a month and the handicaps. The finalisation of the rota will take place mid-March.
5. Julian Hood suggested club target races and is to review possibilities and liaise with Emma for inclusion on the Google calendar.
6. Emma to take over management of the Yahoo group in addition to her role as communications officer. Many thanks to Triss for setting it up.
7. Chris to look into the possibility of some form of joint working with Craven Energy and Skipton Cycling Club.
Next meeting to be arranged.